Our multi-discipline Engineering team has been an integral part of our service offering since the outset of NIS. Providing a full engineering lifecycle support service ranging from concept, scheme and detail design through to complete manufacturing readiness.
Our highly skilled multi-disciplinary design teams have a wealth of experience, derived from many years delivering design solutions across all aspects of the nuclear and other high technology industries.
Utilising the latest CAE Tools, including AutoCAD, 3D Inventor, 3D Solid Works, Ansys Design Space, Amtech Pro Design, Hevacomp, and Pipenet, our customer focussed approach will ensure a pragmatic and cost effective solution at every stage of your project.
We have extensive expertise in the following areas:
- Mechanical Handling Plant and Equipment
- Control system design and software coding
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Glovebox Containments
- Research and Development Rigs
- Special Purpose Machines
- Decommissioning Equipment
- Handling and Lifting Equipment
- Automated Component Assembly
- Automated Cells
- Integration, tooling and programming of robots from all major manufacturers