Are you interested in joining our talented team?
With more than 140 employees and 50 contractors across our sites, we have a huge variety of opportunities to offer, working across a broad spectrum of industries, on diverse and innovative projects.
As a people focused organisation we have a range of benefits, policies and initiatives to suit everyone and we believe that these are the driving factors in enabling our employees to deliver to their highest potential.
After Health and Safety, developing the skills and abilities of our employees is our priority. We will support you in your career progression and will give encouragement and opportunities where possible.
The benefits of working for NIS
- Competitive salaries and pension scheme with excellent life assurance package
- A robust work life balance policy in place to meet the needs of our varied and diverse workforce
- We take an active interest in the wellbeing of our staff, providing regular healthcare checks
- Active promotion of personal development and training opportunities
- Our staff are given the opportunity to grow and develop their careers
- The business plan reflects the strategies in place to ensure we have a motivated and engaged workforce
- Our directors and management team are committed to the core values of NIS and promote them actively within their teams
- Payment of relevant annual professional membership
- Free parking and pleasant working environment