Are you interested in joining our talented team?
With more than 140 employees and 50 contractors across our sites, we have a huge variety of opportunities to offer, working across a broad spectrum of industries, on diverse and innovative projects.
As a people focused organisation we have a range of benefits, policies and initiatives to suit everyone and we believe that these are the driving factors in enabling our employees to deliver to their highest potential.
After Health and Safety, developing the skills and abilities of our employees is our priority. We will support you in your career progression and will give encouragement and opportunities where possible.
The benefits of working for NIS
- Competitive salaries and pension scheme with excellent life assurance package
- A robust work life balance policy in place to meet the needs of our varied and diverse workforce
- We take an active interest in the wellbeing of our staff, providing regular healthcare checks
- Active promotion of personal development and training opportunities
- Our staff are given the opportunity to grow and develop their careers
- The business plan reflects the strategies in place to ensure we have a motivated and engaged workforce
- Our directors and management team are committed to the core values of NIS and promote them actively within their teams
- Payment of relevant annual professional membership
- Free parking and pleasant working environment
At NIS we are constantly on the lookout for newly qualified enthusiastic graduates to bring fresh ideas to the company. Current graduate opportunities are listed below:
Applications currently closed.
To be based in Chorley, Lancashire. Salary circa £21,500 per annum.
A rare and exciting opportunity to join a large system integrator in the engineering design field supplying bespoke products to all industries.
The successful applicant will join a growing department providing a high standard of technical expertise. A keen forward thinking attitude is required for problem solving engineering. You will participate in our goal to increase the efficiency of our work processes by sensible use of computer applications. You will also have the ability to think commercially as well as technically.
Essential skills would include attention to detail, the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure, a team player and the ability to adapt and learn to suit demand.
In return you will receive full on the job training, attend regular Professional Development workshops, be encouraged to accept responsibility for your design work, work as part of a dynamic team in a challenging environment and you’ll contribute to the design of projects gaining experience as you do so. In addition you will be given every opportunity to achieve Chartered status.
As your experience grows you will become a key part of our team and your increasing value to our business will be reflected in regular salary reviews. Other company benefits include a stakeholder pension scheme and a medical cash plan.
You will work alongside the Design Team and report directly to the Principal Engineer.
Candidates must possess a recent engineering degree. Due to the nature of the work, all selected candidates will be required to undergo security clearance.
Contact HR@nisltd.com for further information.